Premium Palo Santo & Wiracoa Hand-Rolled Incense Sticks
Meditate, relax and cleanse to the smoke of these high-quality, hand-rolled sticks, which give off a continuous burn similar to traditional incense.
- These incredibly aromatic Palo Santo and Wiracoa incense sticks are hand-rolled by talented Peruvian artisans and made with 100% natural ingredients, including ground high resin Peruvian Palo Santo wood, Wiracoa and natural binding gum from various species of the Acacia tree.
- Wiracoa is an ancient plant used to lighten and clarify energy within a room. It is also commonly known as the herb of fire.
- To use, light the tip of the stick and allow the wood to burn for under a minute before blowing out the flame. Relight as needed.
- Contains 6 incense sticks, each with an approximate burn time of 90 minutes.
- SERFOR (National Forest Service and Wildlife) certified
Sustainably harvested in Peru. Luna Sundara only works with suppliers who utilize ethical, fair trade and sustainable practices.